Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Missionary's Cry

Your heart I seek to find-
With Your hands You fashioned mine.
Let me be used by you to carry out truth...
To the ends of the earth,
'Til everyone's heard-
My mended heart will share Your words.
I will tell the world that You are God!
Should all life cease to grow,
Should chaos take control...
The only hope we know is You will save us.
It's worth the cost to take up my cross
As You take back what's been lost.
Until all who doubt know You are God.
I'm not captive anymore-
I'm gonna soar to a new place,
Take on a new pace-
I know what my life is for.
I will run, I will fly-
I will live to be a sacrifice.
Through it all, I'll rise above-
Unafraid, I will face what comes.
I will run, I will fly-
And for my faith I'll live & die.
I'll be strong - I will press on-
For the sake of Your Beautiful Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?