Thursday, September 07, 2006

Some Pictures...

Here are some of my favorite pictures- more will follow thruout the course of this blog, until I go back to PNG and take new pictures!

Me and Sally- such a sweet lady! A very true example of selflessness, and a real servant's heart.


Looking out into the "Great Wide World"...


Relaxing with the ladies, watching a volleyball game...


My first peek at the village of Haia, in the Gulf Province- from the window of the tiny Cesna we had to fly in to get there...


Me with "Little Joyce"- my favorite little girl in Haia...


Yes- I even got to bathe in a river a few times! It was really very refreshing! The water was crystal clear and cool.


Walking back to the village from the river. The boy in the green shirt was my "boyfriend"- he just came up, grabbed my hand, and was my personal guide for the week!


Waving goodbye to the Cesna, leaving the Pawaia tribe...

1 comment:

  1. "The Great Wide World" picture is my favorite! Who took that shot???

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?