Monday, November 17, 2008

Overflowing...

Yeah, that's what my thoughts have been doing... This year has been really tough. And I've decided to put pieces of it here. I'd love your comments whenever possible- but I don't really think many people read this... :) Guess I'll find out!

God has really led me through 2008. The only logical explanation I have for having made it through thus far is that He took me by the hand and dragged me through. Or, well, at least He held my hand and walked a step ahead, hacking through the bush as we went along... A lot of this year I felt like I was so alone and unprotected- dealing with one insane thing after another by myself, and practically failing at everything. I'm single as this is written, so humanly speaking, I wasalone. If I'd been truly alone though, I think I'd have ended things. So it must have been God.

I can't narrow down the lessons to one monumental one. But I do want to share some of them, and will do so here. So read on, Dear One.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Emily!
    I read... and you've got me on the edge of my seat. Looking forward to hearing more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it. :) Sorry you've felt so down and alone in '08. I wish I couldn't relate ... I've really wanted to start blogging for the past couple of months, but I think most posts would sound too oppressive. And, like you, I have doubt about who would care to read my ramblings. Thank God that we know Him, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm not so alone either! I have posted a few blogs myself lately but also felt like no one would care enough to read them. What a bummer :( I like reading your blogs though, Em!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?